All the above documents, except No. 10, and in addition, the
following documents are required to export to third country by sea freight.
- Customs Declaration Form
- Commercial Invoice
- Certificate of Origin from local Chamber of
- GSP form 'A". If applicable ( Required for some countries
- Copy of a letter of credit or advance payment statement
received from the bank
- Foreign Exchange Decleration form of Nepal Rastra Bank.
(Central Bank of Nepal)
- Packing List
- Copy of Firm/Company registration Certificate
- Copy of income tax registration certificate
- Airway Bill
- Letter of authority to clear the consignment
- Certificate for garments item for EU countries from Export
Council of Nepal
- Visa authorization certificate from Garment Visa Office of
National Productivity and Development Centre for the export of garments to USA
- Certification on invoice from the Handicraft Association
for Nepalese handicraft goods and silver products.
- Transport manifesto, one copy per truck.
- Customs transit declarations
- Transit declaration invoice for goods in transit via
India/Bangladesh to third country destinations.